Online registration is not possible anymore. It is still possible to register on the day of event.
|75 km: Celje – Logarska dolina||€35|
|42 km: Mozirje – Logarska dolina||€30|
|27 km: Ljubno – Logarska dolina||€25|
|17 km: Luče – Logarska dolina||€20|
* For registrations after 26th August 2017 you will be charged €5 extra.
If you register by 30th June 2017 you will receive a free ticket for the 50th MOS 2017 Trade and Business Fair!
NEW: €10 discount for the members of the Celje Fair Sports and Recreation Association and Celje Hikers and Marathon Runners Association.
The entry fee includes:
- Time measurement and computer processing,
- souvenir medal,
- stew at the finish,
- drink at the finish,
- medical care,
- security at the marathon,
- shower after the run,
- refreshments along the route,
- bus rides in both directions.
Competition categories match the categories at the Europe Cup. Both women and men will compete in five-year age groups as follows:
- women and men up to 29 years,
- women and men from 30 to 34 years,
- women and men from 35 to 39 years,
- women and men from 40 to 44 years,
- women and men from 45 to 49 years,
- women and men from 50 to 54 years,
- women and men from 55 to 59 years,
- women and men from 60 to 64 years,
- women and men from 65 to 69 years,
- women and men from 70 to 74 years,
- women and men from 75 to 79 years,
- women and men from 80 to 84 years,
- women and men from 85 to 89 years,
- women and men older than 89 years.
The time limit of the marathon is 20 hours, so competitors need to walk an average of 6.25 km per hour, i.e. 9 minutes and 36 seconds per kilometre on average. Those who will be slower than the limit will be eliminated from the competition and their race number will be pulled. They can continue their journey with one of the support vehicles. The racers that will enter the finish line after the time limit will not receive a medal or certificate of honour.
Competitors younger than 15 years can participate if accompanied by parents or caretakers.